Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Dun Dun Dun...


Well I am less than two weeks away (11 days to be exact) from Hercules Bayside Beatdown aka my first crossfit competition. Heat times have been released and seeing my name on that list made it REAL. I'm now anxiously awaiting the release of the WOD's on Sunday. I spent all day yesterday beating myself up for how I spent Thanksgiving weekend (eating and not working out) but I'm back in the swing of things and I'm feeling pretty good in the gym. I've worried for weeks if I was truly ready to jump into this competition. But you know what, it is what it is. When I signed up for it I was doing it purely for the experience, a push out of my comfort zone, to try something new. And I have to remember that. Sure I want to do well but I'm also being realistic. I'm trying to focus on being excited about the experience, about moving forward in crossfit. I've been at CFS since April, I'm not great at every movement, I still hate getting upside down, and forward rolls scare me (LOL) but without a doubt I am stronger, I  am determined, and I am more confident.
Don't get me wrong, I'm scared shitless about this comp but I'm ready to get it done!





No comments:

Post a Comment