Tuesday, October 16, 2012

THANK YOU!

HUGE thank you to everyone who made a donation and sponsored me in the Barbells for Boobs fundraiser. The event took place last night and I was so pleased with my results. The workout was 30 clean & jerks for time (from the ground to overhead), I finished in 4:08 using 75 lbs. In May I did this workout with the same weight and it took me 6:06, so huge improvement in time. Next time I hope to be able to do it with a heavier weight. I personally raised $240 online plus another $40 in checks so a total of $280. My gym altogether raised almost $4,000!

My shirt says, "Fight like a girl"


So now on to the next, my competition on Dec. 8th. Yes only, 7 weeks away! My goal is to really push myself in the gym these next 7 weeks and to also be doing extra work, not just daily wods. I want to start running more again and focus on doing my lifts correctly and to the best of my ability. 
I'm trying my hardest to be really conscious of what I'm eating right now and making sure I'm eating balanced/enough. I know that I can be stronger than where I am now, I just have to push myself. That's pretty much my goal these days, to just keep getting stonger, better, faster.



No comments:

Post a Comment