Wednesday, January 9, 2013

ta ta for now :-(

These past 8 months at CrossFit Solano have been challenging, frustrating, empowering, uplifting, and expensive. lol. I am so glad that I made the decision to join CFS, I have learned so much and grown so much in my time there. So it is with lots of sadness that I have to say, I'm walking away. I'm hoping it will not be a permanent thing but for the time being I'm going to have to say goodbye. As much as I love it, it's just not in the budget anymore. I have to make a grown up decision to do what is best for right now.
As far as staying and shape and working out is concerned I'm not worried. I've done it all on my own before, with great success, and I know I can do it again. But the atmosphere and people of CFS is what will be hardest to be without. I have been coached, motivated, and befriended by some amazing people. I am so thankful for all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment