Monday, May 2, 2011

Look at me now, look at me now...

This entry is going to be short and sweet and to the point! After 8 LONG weeks I am so proud to say that I ran today! Pain free. This is a pretty big day for me, means I can slowly start building up and training for a run this summer. I'm pretty gosh darn excited.
Ok, so for todays blog I just wanted to post a couple pics. A little 'Before & After' (After meaning, current weight, not end goal). This is also the first blog that I'm finally going to tell you what my heaviest weight was and what my current weight is now *gulp*...oh goodness, here goes nothin.

Believe this was 2007, at my heaviest. Size 12, about 155 lbs?
I HATE this picture, but I want you to see how far I've come :-/
Bay to Breakers 2009
23rd Birthday
Fall 2010. Weight was in the high 140's, Size 10


Drum roll please....







5/1/2011
Weight 136
Size 6/8 




No comments:

Post a Comment