Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Treadmills and Weights and Jump Ropes oh my!

Why do people dislike working out so much? I just don't get it. I'll be the first to admit that getting up in the am for my workouts is a STRUGGLE, but that's because getting up at 5am is stupid. But once I'm in the gym doing what I do I am so happy. I love every minute of it. Most days I wish I had the time to stay longer and just do a little more. But what is up with all these deprivation diets instead of just eating healthy and working out? Feels like most people around me are trying some sort of crazy diet and avoiding  the gym as a way to drop some lbs. Now of course I know this method will work, starve yourself long enough and you'll see the scale go down for sure. But if you're trying to lose weight, what is so gosh darn scary about working out? How hard is it to go for a walk, pick up a weight, jump some rope? I'm not trying to be mean here, I'm just confused.

As for me, I'm on week 3 of Jamie Eason's Live Fit 12 week trainer. I've got 1 week left and then I start phase 2 of the program and get back into some cardio. But I've gotta say these past 3 weeks of no cardio haven't been as hard as I thought they would be. Lifting is pretty rewarding for me. I'm really loving this program and it's up on bodybuilding.com for anyone to jump in and get started on at any time. Here's what I did today...

Workout

CHEST/TRICEPS

No comments:

Post a Comment