Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Here we go!

I've been wanting to do crossfit for a while now, but the cost has kept me at 24hr fitness. But I've really been struggling with my workouts lately, finding new plans to follow and I'm feeling like I've platued and need an extra push. After my workout yesterday I decided that Steve and I should do a 30 paleo challenge again, sort of a way to get ready for summer and hopefully lean out. Well as I was trying to come up with a way to get us both out of our slumps so was he. He texted me and asked if I wanted to do crossfit this week. Lucky for us we know some great people who are very involved at Crossfit Solano and they are helping us out mornings this week since I can't make it to the beginners onramp class that beings next week.

Today was our first day and it was pretty awesome. We've got tomorrow and friday to continue to learn lifts and technique and then we'll be "official." Not only is it exciting to be doing something new, but it's pretty great to have Steve by my side and be doing this together. We even took before pictures this morning (which I will NOT be posting any time soon, ugh). But I know these pictures will keep us motivated and will help us to see the changes that will occur. We're striving to be mostly paleo these next 30 days also, so we're in for quite a ride but I'm pretty siked.
I'll keep you posted, hopefully these first few workouts won't kill me ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment