Friday, April 6, 2012

"You carry a can of almonds in your purse?"

Haha yes I do! I've said it a million times, you have to be prepared throughout the day to avoid making bad food choices.
So today was our last onramp class at Crossfit Solano, we are official! Tomorrow we get to participate in a regular WOD. I'm excited and a little nervous because I'm still feeling a little intimidated by the workouts and other crossfitters. This morning we did deadlifts and burpees for our workout and as usual I was smoked when we were done. Learned front squats and attempted double unders today, but I'm clearly not coordinated enough to jump rope haha! For those of you who are still wondering what the heck I'm talking about check out the Crossfit Solano website.
The past few mornings of 4:15 wake up calls have defininatly hit me today, plus I'm feeling a little sluggish with not eating any grains, but knowing that tomorrows workout isn't until 9am makes me so very happy. I'm tired and I'm sore, but I want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment