Thursday, April 3, 2014

Finding balance

I think we all know what we need to do to be healthy. I mean it's not rocket science, you can't think eating junk all day and not being active is going to give the results you want. (Unless you're a freak with a super fast metabolism.) After regaining some of my weight I finally got to a place where I knew something needed to change. I felt lazy and sluggish all the time, because I was eating junk and not moving much. Thanks to the revamp of our garage I've been working out about 5 days a week. I'm way more active then I have been in a long time. And because it's all equipment I wanted for such a long time I'm excited to use it. No more dreading going to a super crowded gym, and only doing a half ass workout because it's so busy. So in that aspect I'm doing much better, I feel better.
The food part has yet to follow. Some days are great, I eat super clean and feel really lean. Other days I eat whatever I feel like eating. I guess I just haven't gotten to a point where I'm ready to really dedicate to my diet. Or maybe this time I don't feel the need to be so strict. I guess I'm just trying to find a balance right now. I haven't seen much weight loss on the scale and my clothes fit about the same, but I know I can't expect rapid results, nor can I expect a ton to happen if my eating habits are not that great. It is what it is, like I said it one of my very first blogs, it will always be a lifelong journey for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment