Thursday, February 10, 2011

Can't stop, won't stop

Maybe my problem is that I see myself everyday, or that I'm a bit too hard on myself. It's just frusterating me to feel like I've given up so much and been working my butt off for months, and then not see the results I'd hope to have by now. This is why I am always second guessing myself. I mean I've been doing this whole eat healthy workout daily routine since December, more seriously Jan and Feb. It's been almost 3 months since I've eaten things like pizza, fast food, fried foods, pasta, soda, ice cream, cookies (sweets have been my only exception since i've indulged on special occasions) so why have I only lost one size?!
I'm not feeling discouraged, I mean I have no intentions of stopping what I'm doing, I've come so far. But man I just wanna get down one more size!! Haha. I've just got to stick to my mantra of one day at a time. I have to keep in mind that I have to change up my cardio so that my body doesn't get used to me just running all the time and I really have to bring it during my p90x strength workouts.
As far as today goes, I can say I'm happy with what I ate. I had enough fuel to get through my 4 mile run right after work and I satisfied my craving for mexican food by having chicken tacos (baked skinless white meat, 2 corn tortillas, salsa), black beans and veggies for dinner. Every meal/snack today was a good one :-)
I also knocked out my 4 mile run (which is part of my half marathon training) like it was nothing and spent 20 extra minutes after my run walking on an incline. So yay for Thursday 2/10/11! I'm ready to wake up tomorrow and do it all over again. I wanna be excited to go swimsuit shopping this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment