Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A new direction

I've been blogging about my road to a smaller version of me for a year now. And while I've enjoyed sharing the ugliest pictures of me possible and the crazy workouts I've put myself through with you, I want to try taking this thing in a new direction. There are so many other aspects of my life that I want to share and so often when I'm blogging about something new I made for dinner, I wish I could share some other random tid bit about my day with you. So that's what I'm going to do. I still want this blog to be about living life while trying to stay fit but I also want it to be about life in general. There are some big parts of my life that are somewhat unique, and I feel like there are some things that I really want to shed some light on, to not only share my struggles but to hopefully find others to relate to. Just like in the past I want to be as honest with you as possible so be prepared for what I write to not always be rainbows and butterflies, but thats life right?
Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment