Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Daddy's Girl

My dad and I have so much in common, we crack up about the same silly things, we could people watch for hours, we love the same movies, we agree on politics, and we both LOVE sweets. My dad and I share so many great things but we also share a similar body type. And we can't say no to sweets, even tho we know right where its gonna go. I guess along with his sense of humor he also passed along his sweet tooth. And unlike lots of girls who gain weight in their hips and thighs, I gain mine right in the middle :-(
But one of the things I admire most about my dad is his work ethic. I don't know many people that work as hard as my dad. When he puts his mind to something he makes it happen.  With work, with school, and all the things he does for other people, he always gives 100%. Now my dad has been a fit guy for many many years, heck he used to own a gym. But back in the day he made a life change and transformed his body just by working hard. And now here I am making my life change. I've been working hard but I think it's time to work a little harder, this extra flab on my waist has got to go! So starting tomorrow morning it's 2 a days for me. I'm not sure that doubles will happen everyday but every day that I can make it happen it will. My dad did it and I know I can too. Maybe after all of this, I'll be able to teach him a thing or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment