Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Forget physically hard, this is a mental challenge

Unfortunately this week is not getting any better for me. Don't get me wrong my workouts are on point, but I just can't get my mind right. Maybe the problem is that I'm thinking about this all way too much. Maybe I'm reading too much different information and over analyzing. I keep questioning If I'm eating the right things, the right amount, at the right times. Should I work out twice a day, should I push myself to run 6 miles instead of 5, should I even be running every day? OMG by brain is on overload! Not to mention I'm feeling fat this week. I don't know what it is but I feel like for how much I'm doing I should be really feeling and seeing some major results and I'm not. I feel like must hasn't changed in the past week and a half. It is hard to judge though just by looking in the mirror, so maybe a trip to buy a scale is in order for a real reality check. I'm not discouraged to the point where I want to give up, I want to keep pushing. I think i'm just really feeling anxious to see the results I want. Maybe I've put a little to much pressure on myself to look a certain way by the time my bf gets back (5 more weeks). I keep trying to remind myself that this isn't some instant over night thing. That this is a serious life change, and to lose this weight in a healthy way it's not going to happen instantly. But wouldn't it be nice if we could just snap our fingers and make it happen? My life would sure be easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment